[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pics added.

Thanks Bartaroo!
Ive tried to make look as good as I can. I think I need to send my
springs to Eaton and have them set up to lower it a little. They
said I can do it in 1 or 2 inch settings, but Im not sure the
overall difference in em. I know 1 inch will be like 2,3 or 4 inches
it will actually drop, but Im not sure. Anyone know about this?

I just dont like the straight axle front end look its got now.
I recently bought the MSD 6al box and Im getting ready to do some
hidden wiring to.

Sanderson headers sent me the first set of headers, but they didnt
fit. There sending me another set(free shipping) and said they will
till we get one to work. Good company in my book.
Anyway,   Chat at ya ltr, Rod