Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Thanks, I put in a new bid and if someone else wants em bad enough they will have to bid alot of money
 Davis

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All rightey then.  You can have em Davis.  Paul.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
those would be the ones
i am bidding on
Davis

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock
wrote:

> OK guys, I'm lookin at doors too, This turnin into a cluster F$#@.
Which ones are you lookin at and I'll back off . Paul

> Davis Martin wrote: Mike,
> Ya the email before this one was from ebay tellin me I was outbid
> I have a 74 NOS grille to go with them so I put in a bid to
watch em and see if I can get them.
> Davis
>
> mikef813 wrote:
> davis,
> that isn't you I'm bidding against on the headlight doors on ebay
is
> it?
> mike
>

> Probably the very same black N.O.S. headlight doors that I am
looking at. Dont worry I have to let them go. Bill Id.

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators

Service.