[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Head Light Doors

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Head Light Doors

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> Don't forget to turn your moniter over.  Paul
>
> William Renshaw <lionwren@...> wrote:      Paul, Ya, it
worked...Praise to the smart people!! Bill

> ---------------------------------
>   From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
> To: BaadAss Gremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Head Light Doors
> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:48:05 -0800 (PST)
>

> Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...> wrote:   Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006
15:26:56 -0800 (PST)
> From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
> Subject: Fwd: Head Light Doors
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Note: forwarded message attached.
> ---------------------------------
>   Yahoo! Mail
> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze. Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:15:21 -0800 (PST)
> From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
> Subject: Head Light Doors
> To: BaadAss Gremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If this worked you can thank the smart people I hang out with.
Paul
> ---------------------------------
>   Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Service.

>   ><< CrashGrille2.doc >>

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.

> Hell Paul!! I was just happy to get it!! All I had to do was open
it and print!! Printer dont have the smarts to relieze that it was
upside down!! and crooked!! Bill