Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

LOL
 I am headed over to Bill's now. we are putting copper header gaskets on the Amc Team spirit. We put on wheelie bars last week.
 then at 1pm today I have a AMC club meeting
 All AMC all day today!
 Davis