Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: fiberglass hood photos !!! Jim LOOK

In a message dated 3/11/2006 11:13:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart should have left em where they were. But they are in my 72 gremlin folder (Davis' 72 gremlin
But i figured they'd be easier to find in your own folder,i'm trying too keep thing managable on there as there's only so much space.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS