Re: [BaadAssGremlins] starting a car club

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] starting a car club

American Motors Owners Association.  One of a couple of national AMC clubs.
Their website is http://www.amonational.com/.

The other one I'm familiar is NAMDRA - National American Motors Drivers and
Racers Association.  I can't find their website at the moment.

In general, AMO is focused on restoration, and NAMDRA is focused on
performance and racing.

Most of the folks in the KC AMC Club belong to one or the other (or both).
The club itself is not affiliated with any national club.

Todd