Re: [BaadAssGremlins] starting a car club

amo?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] starting a car club

Check with the AMO branch in you state they should have all sorts of
info on starting a club and a chapter, Locally here we have an informal
club. We meet on sundays for breakfast and attend car shows and cruise
nights. Formal clubs are nice as I was a member of a few in my time. The
one draw back is that it is usually the same few that do all the
official work while the rest complain how it was done. I got tired of
being one of the few that did most of the work.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS