RE: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] This is getting just plain STUPID

Title: Message

Supply and demand, Barto.

According to MotorMax, it hasn't been officially released yet. These folks are
either getting them outside the US, they know someone 'inside' the factory
smuggling them out, or they are simply preselling them and you won't receive
it 'til it releases later.

Besides, bidding starts at $29.95. The $79 is for the moron that has to have
it NOW!!! I see no harm in fishing for those idiots. People that stupid SHOULD
have their money taken by someone that knows better how to spend it properly. :)

When these hits the stores, I'm betting they'll sell for $10-$15. I can wait for that.
Those that can't....feel free to piss your money away.

Now...if it were a '70-'73, I could see paying $79!... ;P

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com