[BaadAssGremlins] My AMX

Well I guess the buy it now price was reasonable enough. It didn't
even last 12 hours on ebay. looks like it will be going to VA. No it
wasn't Jerry.
I have already recieved the deposit via paypal minus their 29.30
charge! I already have the funds in transit to my checking account.
 Now I get to cry in the morning realizing I really sold my amx.
 I hope I can talk my friend into selling me his SC 360!!!
 Thanks for the sugestions Eddie, Even if I didn't get to use em.
 Davis