[BaadAssGremlins] Just a couple of quick questions....

[BaadAssGremlins] Just a couple of quick questions....

Any responce will be greatly appreciated on a question for a disc
brake set up. I went out to the local ripoff wrecking yard that is
the only one around my area that has any AMC's. I asked the guy if he
had any Concords, he said that he did but he was not sure just what
he had. I know that a Concord will work but what about other models?
Spirit, Pacer, ect. ect. I also went to get my title for my Hornet
this morning and I wanted to put some new "skins" on it. The tow
truck driver ruined one of the original steel wheels and I can not
find a Hornet wheel to save my ass! The ones that I did find, the guy
dont want to sell!! So I went to my old boss the salvager and asked
him. He said "I aint got time to be messing around with wheels!" (the
mans an ass!) LOL! So as I got ready to leave I noticed that he had
some steel wheels laying around and I asked him,"can I have those?"
He said sure, just a bunch of junk to him anyway. SO I took them.
They look identical to the Hornet wheels except they are 15" and the
Hornet are 14". They have the same bolt pattern 5 X 4 1/2 and they
have the same backspacing, so I presume that they will work. The only
problem is that they have 4 bumps where the hub cap snaps on and the
Hornet has 3. I dont see any problem with them except for size and
the bumps where the hub caps go. I know that ford makes about the
same kind of rim as the AMC did, and I presume that is what I
probably have, is ford rims. I have a couple of pics I will post. I
just want to make sure that they will work with out screwing stuff
up. Thanks to all! Bill Lewiston Id.