Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: What amount to mill the intake.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: What amount to mill the intake.....

Joe,
 Not everyone knows the proper answer to every question, and sometimes no answer is better then a wrong one.  If your machine shope is a competent one they should know exactally how to do the job
 Mabe those ford guys are really missing you too
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thankyou VERY MUCH to the ONE fellow who actually
emailed me about this .I REALLY need the
information!!!! IF i didn't need it..i would NOT
havwe asked! NOW..for a Reality check question...."WHY
IS IT" that whenever you (me myself )ask folks for
most any AMC technical info....MOST of the time
everyone acts like it's )(*&^%$# TOP-SECRET??
WTF????????????? The machine shop said that OLDSMOBILE
and BUICK guys are just as bad?? WTFFF is the deal
....again?? I "like" to share helpful info when i
locate something that may help others!! Guess i am
the weird a$$ huh?? Some days i kinda wish i had
just stuck to my old FORD's! Atleast old ford guys
will SHARE info. Joe