[BaadAssGremlins] MN car club and Ohio AMO Nationals

[BaadAssGremlins] MN car club and Ohio AMO Nationals

Thanks everyone. Keep the replys coming to me on your interest in the
car club in MN and Keep the replys coming if you are going to the AMO
national in Ohio. I will compile a list of everyone and keep you all
updated. Concerning the car club, a question was asked as to who can
join and the answer is anyone who loves AMC. Bob from MN.