Re: [BaadAssGremlins] club

Thanks Bill, I put your name on the list and will keep you updated as we get the club going. We hope to have things up and running by summer. Oh, I was meaning to contact you anyway, my girlfriend was telling me about the ebay bidding battle you two have going on with the Gremlin stuff. I guess she was getting all this Gremlin stuff for my birthday coming up in April so she has been pretty competitive. I did tell her to behave but you know how that goes. I told her to let me know who is bidding on things she is after and if it is someone on the group like you, that we have to quit bidding against each other. Just work together and get the stuff cheap and work it out later. Hope this works. Talk to you later, Bob.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS