Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1970 Hornet...

Washington does not use salt on their roads in the winter. Cars there tend to wear out long before rusting out.

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can I ask a stupid question. Why does it seem like 75 to 80% of the AMC I see
for sale are in Washington. About as for away from me as you go and still be
in the states. This might be my imagination but it sure seems that way. LOL
Terry

> I found a 1970 Hornet 2 door today for dirt cheap. Sorry Doc, its not a
> hatch back like your sweet rides are!! Just a sedan.  The body is
> really straight and it has very-very minor surface rust on the fenders,
> has a good dash and is a 3 speed on the collum with the 232 six. Just
> alittle over 100,000 original miles.  One headlight bezel is cracked
> and it needs a couple of tail lights, looks like to me the wife beat on
> the tail lights so the "old man" woundnt drive it. Finally she threw
> away the keys to it so he wouldnt drive it. LOL!! :) ISNT LOVE JUST
> GRAND!!  The car is very drivable!! Its been sitting for atleast 4
> years, the last time it was licensed was 2002. If anyone here is
> interested post a reply and I will give you the guys number and go get
> ya some photos. The car is located in Pomeroy Washington.
> Bill Lewiston Id.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS