[BaadAssGremlins] what amount to mill intake when milling heads

[BaadAssGremlins] what amount to mill intake when milling heads

Question. Whats the formula used to figure this?? I
"USED TO" have it written down somewhere?? Need to
know how much to mill from my intake gasket surfaces
and end rails per amt removed from the heads, when
milling my INDY heads. Already had the block decked
.007 to true it up. Email me directly if you would
please also. Thankyou,Joe