From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:30:48 -0600
To: "AMC List" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <mikesimkanin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Javelin for AMX trade

I have a very intresting show car that is non AMC but is very nice. I would
liketo trade for a Javelin or an AMX that runs. I can E mail photo's of my
car. mike simkanin mikesimkanin@xxxxxxxxxxx 807 626 9722
anyone wanting to swap feel free to give mike a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx