[BaadAssGremlins] Amc guy

We were at autorama today and Jim Seitz  ?  said to say hello to Eddie and Davis and the group. He had his bad ass Orange AMX in the show. His dad was also quite nice and said he retired from AMC Kenosha. Also there was a Red Gremmie in the show Really Really nice piece Said he knew who we were. Last but not least, there was a 59 Ambasador station wagon from Kentucky. Really fine car!!! He was kind of the talk of the show with some as he drove up from KY. and people were coming up to him and saying, Hey you're the guy that passed me doing 90 mph on I75.  LOL  We wondered where that rambler was going..  Nice day at the show.  Also, I bought a nice, mostly restored 1950 Dodge , Two door today. fresh paint and interior. got it for a song.  Hey after all dad worked for Chrysler and mom worked for AMC, so I'm just keeping it in the familly.  Paul in Det.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS