Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:15 AM
Subject: transmission linkage

Hi, Eddie
I have just finished a 258 rebuild in a 72 Javelin, bored 30 over with a Clifford intake and exhaust and side pipes.
My problem is hooking up the trans kick lever since the carb is now a straight pull.
I think a unit from an v8 will work if I mount the down rod off the firewall.
Do you have a complete set from the carb to the trans, or know anyone who might? Or any other suggestion?

Thanks
Dave

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS