Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wire harness on ebay...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wire harness on ebay...

Bill,
 I think you misunderstood me. I was not upset at all. Some times the writen word is taken in the wrong context. No big deal I have the ut-most respect for every one on here,,,,except maby for Bart
 Davis

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@...> wrote:

> Bill,
> I too have been watching the harness. I have no idea if it is
for a gremlin or not but it is the under the dash harness.
> If you wanted the headlight buckets you should have asked her if
she had them when you bought the grille. I have a nos grille to go
with them that's why I bid on them. I will sell it as a complete
setup later on as I have no use for a 74 style grille. Purely a
business decision to try to buy them. If they sell for more than I am
willing to pay so be it.
> Davis
>

> "William T. Renshaw" wrote:
> Anyone here, could you look at this wiring harness and give me
some
> info on it. I tried to find it in my NEW CRASH SHEET!! and of
> course...its not listed!! :( The auction number is 8043759343. It
looks
> like to me that it is for the engine compartment, I maybe wrong
because
> I HAVE NO IDEA!! LOL!! I asked the lady (Charlotte) about it and
she
> has no clue, shes just selling stuff. She does have some really
nice
> parts for a AMX or a Javlin. AND DAVIS....THOSE ARE SOME REALLY-
REALLY
> NICE HEADLIGHT BUCKETS!! Those should of gone with the N.O.S.
Gremlin
> grille that I got from her, but hey, we all cant get what we want
now
> can we? LOL! Did you get the pics of my "old mans" trains? Sweet,
> isnt? Anyway, could anyone here give me some info on that wire
harness.
> I also want to make sure that anyone here is bidding on that
particular
> item, I will stay away...
> Any responce will be greatly appreciated! Bill Lewiston Id.
>
> Davis, Its all right I was just flippin' ya sum stuff there. Its no
big deal to me. I have repsect for people and I try to do my best to
keep it that way. I understand about the buisness prospect. I have a
couple grilles now to work with. I ended up buying a used one from
Eddie just so I could have the chrome strip around the outside of the
grille. Ya never know when your going to have a 95 year old woman or
man for that matter, who has no buisness being behind the wheel, PULL
OUT IN FRONT OF YA!! I live in an area that we have a very mild
winter, like this year...We had maybe a half an inch of snow, for the
whole winter. Its a retirement "valley." As for the auctioner (the
lady selling this stuff) she has no idea what she has. She is just
selling the stuff, cleaning out an old warehouse is what she told me.
I think that even if I had asked her if she had buckets for the
grille, she wouldnt of known anyway.... Thanks for the heads up on
the harness. My harness is still like the day it came from the
factory, even if the car had been in storage for 17 years..
Grandma's garage was "mouse free" and "cat free". She has a pair of
small terrier's that just "loves" mice and hates them "pissbag" cats!
LOL! :)
Bill Lewiston Id.