Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Sorry to hear that Bart. Hope your weekend is better. I went and worked on the busted up Amc Team fenders tonight. The guy that is making my hoods is letting me work in his shop and helping me fix the fenders for the cost of materials!
 Davis