From: Paul Hancock
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Advice that is well taken.....thanks!!

You are too welcome Bill. aren't the crash sheets great. Did you get them from pete (Mr. Communicator).  Once I saw those sheets it all started to be very easy.   I agree my hats off to Bart,  Eddie, Davis, John,  Hal, and DOC for the help. I'd probably loose interest without progress cause theres no one around here to help.  Paul in Detroit.
and remember, as long as I'm amused, screw the rest of ya!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS