Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 88 Eagle Wagon parts car on Evil Bay

lol i sent an email to the guy asking why a blank money order and he said cash will work to
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 88 Eagle Wagon parts car on Evil Bay

Onree The money order cash thing is about taxes. If he knows someone who owns a store he can put any name on it he likes and the friend doesn't ask for I. D. It makes the money untraceable , just like good ol CASH.  Paul

Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've bought from him. He just doesn't want the money order filled out. I think he must re-use them--then he doesn't have to pay the post office the 90c for the money order when he buys something. A blank money order is just like cash. Just to protect myself, I made a photocopy of the blank M O before I sent it.  I bought some player piano stuff from him (off ebay--after an auction was over) everything was just as described, well packed, and promptly shipped.
Onree

on 3/2/06 12:01 AM, Charles Burch at warlocke@xxxxxxxxx did write:

wats with the blank money order