[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> OK guys, I'm lookin at doors too, This turnin into a cluster F$#@.
Which ones  are you lookin at and I'll back off .  Paul

> Davis Martin <martin-davis@...> wrote:    Mike,
>    Ya the email before this one was from ebay tellin me I was outbid
>    I have a 74 NOS grille to go with them so I put in a bid to
watch em and see if I can get them.
>    Davis
>
> mikef813 <Rmns10910@...> wrote:
>   davis,
> that isn't you I'm bidding against on the headlight doors on ebay
is
> it?
> mike
>

> Probably the very same black N.O.S. headlight doors that I am
looking at. Dont worry I have to let them go. Bill Id.

> Yahoo! Groups Links

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.