Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

OK guys, I'm lookin at doors too, This turnin into a cluster F$#@. Which ones  are you lookin at and I'll back off .  Paul

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike,
 Ya the email before this one was from ebay tellin me I was outbid
 I have a 74 NOS grille to go with them so I put in a bid to watch em and see if I can get them.
 Davis

mikef813 <Rmns10910@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
davis,
that isn't you I'm bidding against on the headlight doors on ebay is
it?
mike