[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

>     > I am thinking about just painting mine black, but that is a
> ways down the line along with alot of work!! LOL! The original color
> of mine was a blue with the gold pin stripe down the side. But I have
> a "thing" about black and white. To me everything is black and
> white...there is no grey or in between..but that is just me. Again
> thanks to all!! Bill Lewiston Id.
>
> Bill,
>    No problem on the help, anytime. Take a look at my car. It is
black with gold x stripe. I have it completely apart now. Only thing
left on the car is the suspension. I am getting ready to paint her. I
am using Centari p=1 black enamel. I also have new x stripes for her.
>    Davis

   Davis, thats cool. Was that an original striaght 6 car? I noticed
that you had to do alittle welding on the frame. Little re-inforcement?
Thats kind of the reason why I want to leave mine a "built" 6. I know
that theres no replacement like cubic inches and I will never run the
quarter in 11 sec. or even a high 12 but I will race ya in an 1/8 mile!
Straight 6 aint got no high end, but the tourqe is equal to an 8. Cool
choice of color cant wait to see it!! Bill Lewiston Id.