Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......

Now dont that just suck an ass!! Ya, I must admitt...that is one bitchin' Gremmy!! Looks like it might run in the high 10's low 11's?? All tubbed out like that...I thought about...JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT NOW, just because I guy would like to and thinks about it doesnt mean it now... I have thought about and independent rear suspension, but that would be a really expensive project and my so called back yard mechanics wouldnt be able to do it..at least on my own anyway..  Like somthing out of a wrecked vette, maybe. Just an idea now!! Bill Lewiston Id.

From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks to all......
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:35:54 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2006 9:53:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks Bart! I have to ask ya what color is that on your car?? Is
that a purple? Or just a dark blue?? What ever color it is...its
cool! I am thinking about just painting mine black, but that is a
ways down the line along with alot of work!! LOL!  The original color
of mine was a blue with the gold pin stripe down the side. But I have
a "thing" about black and white. To me everything is black and
white...there is no grey or in between..but that is just me. Again
thanks to all!! Bill Lewiston Id.
Bill,the pic on the main page is not my Grem I WISH tho that things wicked bad ass.I often find pics of built p Gremlin or if a member has one i add it to the main page.My gremlin is one bad ass lawn ornament and can be seen in folder Barts 73 gremlin,a warning tho it aint pretty LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS