[BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Jig Is Up

Since it barely got over 20 degrees here today I spent the day in the
house. The first headlight door had baked in my dehydrator for 24 hours
after being painted with flat black yesterday so I masked it off and
scuffed it down and painted the silver. Picture this, it took 5 hours to
scuff and mask and paint 1 headlight door!!! What a PIA to mask it up
just to paint the silver. The silver wheel color I chose from Eastwood
looks almost factory. It is now back in the dehydrator drying till
tomorrow. I have to knock the edge off the silver where it meets the
flat black with 1000# sandpaper and clean up  3 very small spots of over
spray and it will be ready for the semi-gloss clear coat. I should have
both of them done by sunday. Next week it will be the grills turn to
have the silver done. I am not looking forward to doing that but job. It
may take a week or two plus. Anyhow the car goes to get the windows
tinted a light smoke tomorrow. That should look nice with the orange
body color.
"Doc"