[BaadAssGremlins] Re: N.O.S. Grille....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Bill we all had to learn some time. I think you are being a little
hard
> on yourself. I was a professional mechanic, ran a body shop and was
> welder and fabricator and have worked on these cars for 41 years
before
> becoming disabled and I don't know everything. I am one of the
Hornet
> guy's here so I can't really help you with the grill question. I do
know
> the 70-71-72 Hornet fenders are the same as the 70-78 Gremlin so the
> grill should fit. I know a lot of parts that interchange. In my
Hornet's
> I have Gremlin, Concord & Spirit parts.
> "Doc"

Thanks Doc, no I am not hard on myself....Thats just the way I am..I
strive to do the best that I can...with whatever I try to
do..Sometimes we all fall flat on our faces..But, that is the great
thing of life..Pick up the pieces, brush yourself off, and go on. I
am kind of worried about the front bumper not matching properly. The
Gremlins are not the best looking cars to begin with!! LOL!! I was
told once that the car would be more aerodynamic in reverse then in
first gear!! LOL!! I will keep an eye out!! Bill Lewiston Idaho