Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bumpers

Yahoo paul

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes they are the same as 74

Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If they fit a 74 I might be interested.  Paul

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In a week or so I will be getting 2 maby 3 front bumpers for a 75 gremlin that are show condition 250 each if anyone is interested.
 Davis

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Were they the ones for the 74 and newer Gremlin. I might be interested in a
front one for mine when I get the rear one. I think the chrome front one with
the painted rear one is going to look strange. I really hate to mess a good
bumper by sand blasting it to have it painted. I would rather have had two
chromes on it but I just gave up trying to find a rear one for it. As for as
the seats I wondering if the shipping wouldn't cost a fortune to Louisville
from where you live.
Terry