[BaadAssGremlins] Windshield Washer

Jump the hot wire off the washer motor to the battery to test it. It is
probably bad. New ones are available for around 16$ at any auto parts
store. They are the same as the 70 Mopar ones. Also it appears the
rubber "O" ring the seals the washer pump to the reservoir must be bad.
I don't remember if you get a new one with the pump.
"Doc"