Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bumpers

70-71-72 Hornet front bumpers are the same as a Gremlin. I am not sure
about the rear ones. 73-77 Hornet front bumpers are not the same as a
Gremlin as you said they have a curve in them, the gremlin does not. The
rear Hornet  bumper is however the same from 74-77 and also is the same
as a 78 Concord. I think the front bumper on a 78 Concord is the same as
a Gremlin. In 79 they changed to those horrible looking aluminum bumpers
with the ugly plastic ends. I have a set of the one year only steel 78
Concord bumpers. The rear one is going on my yellow car.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I order the fiberglass bumper from Frank's today. He is supposed to have one
in stock. I hope it doesn't take too long to get here. I was looking at the
pictures and it looks like the Hornet front bumper is different than the
Gremlin's front bumper. Is that right Doc? The front bumper on the Hornet
looks like it has some curves in it. I was thinking about having him to make
me a front bumper since he had the molds but if I am looking at it right it
won't work. I guess I might follow Doc's advice and have the front one sand
blasted and have it painted body color to match the rear. Kind of hate to do
that since the front bumper is in fairly good shape. I think it will kind of
look dumb having a chrome front bumper and a painted rear. Guess I will just
wait and see when I get the back bumper on. I also ordered the weather
stripping for the back glass and the hood insulation from Kennedy America
today. Making Progress.
Terry

--- Begin Message ---
Did everyone recieve this email?
 Davis

Davis <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need the bolt that holds the plunger and spring in. Anyone have any
they are not gonna use? I need as manny as you can give up.
Thanks,
Davis