Re: [BaadAssGremlins] InteriorWha

I don't know about shipping but I have 2 really nice red amc hi back buckets. They can be dyed any color you want. No rips or tears.
 Davis

Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Next step is getting a warm day so I can get estimates on the front seat. What
scares me is the back of the drivers side is broken. The back of the seat
leans too far back to be comfortable. I put a box end wrench on a rod that
sticks out to keep it upright. Don't know if this can be fixed or not. If not
I guess I will hit the junk yards and try and find me two highback buckets
seats out of a two door car that half way matches the color of my interior.
Don't rally want to do this but if I get high back seats I don't think they
will look too bad. Talking about getting parts. My buddy with the 89 Mustang
Convertible found himself a whole interior out of a low mileage Mustang for
his last summer. He got two like new bucket seats, the rear seat, the sill
plates, a cover for his top, rear window, and some other parts. $100.
Terry