[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Windshields

Gremlin, Hornet, Concord, Spirit, SX-4, Eagle, Kammback are all the
same. I just had the one replaced in my orange car last month. 225$
installed, but that's N.Y. prices which are generally higher than most
parts of the country. The shop where I did my interior at and does work
on my cars I can no longer do is also an auto glass shop. I was told
there were 2 kinds of windshields available Foreign and Domestic which
is self explanatory with the domestic being the better of the two. I
took an extra 2 days to get the domestic one for my car. It was tinted
and had the modern 1" black edge around the whole glass. Mine was
leaking and had to be resealed and had a minor star crack from a stone
on the pass side so I just replaced it. I spent enough money on this car
in the last 2 1/2 years and wasent about to start skimping now by just
sealing an old damaged windshield.
"Doc"