Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bumper... was Car Craft 360 AMC Build

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bumper... was Car Craft 360 AMC Build

Jim,
 Actually 73 was the first year for the 5 mph  bumper. The only hard part would be to extend the grille mounting hole on the fender and you would have to swap the bumper shocks for the 72 bumper and brackets. Then you must use the 72 grille. The bumper is in closer to the body and would interfear with the 74 style grille.
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft 360 AMC Build
> From:
> Paul Hancock
> Date:
> Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:49:55 -0800 (PST)
> To:
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> To:
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>I do have a question Can the front bumper and hardware be switched from a 72 to a 74 Gremlin without much trouble?

The 74 is the first year for 5 mph bumpers.....it could be done.....but
would not be easy as all the front sheet metal and bumper is different.....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM