[BaadAssGremlins] stuff

Hey Eddie. As long as I'm sittin at the puter I thought I should send a thanks for the cool stuff you sent. Ya didn't have to do that, but is greatly appreciated.  I'm now puttin stuff on the walls in the Gremlin bed room (garage) that is next to the Harley bedroom.  I swear I think we had one of those xmas posters when I was a kid.  Thanks again Paul

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS