Re: [BaadAssGremlins] J/L Gremlins

I have not seen any of the Gremlins here in Minneapolis, MN, at target, or Walmart. I have stopped at many stores over the past three weeks and found nothing but I did score on two J/L Hornets at the Target in Rogers, MN. A friend of mine could not wait and she bought one of the Gremlins off Ebay for me. $7.00 plus $5.00 shipping. She said she had to do it because my birthday was getting to close and she wanted it for me. Stinks that ya have to pay $12.00 for something that you can get at Target or Walmart for $4.00 if and whenever they get the Gremlin in stock. Minnesota Bob.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS