RE: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlins

OH YA BABY!!!! LOL!!!

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] JL Gremlins
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:26:53 -0500

It looks like some one else has been bitten by the JL bug. :-)~
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

From: "William Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:16:35 -0800

Those little cars are sooooooooo COOL!!! I even have my 66 year old Mother involved now!! My Father has this HUGE model train set down stairs (takes up the whole basement!) Those JL cars are the perfect size for his S-Gage train lay out!! 1/64 Scale!! Just gotta get me sum!! EEEEE GADDS!!! Just what I dont need to start up now is a JL collection!!! But sometimes ya just have to say................what the &^#$!!! LOL!!!