Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Dodge brings back...the HORNET!?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Dodge brings back...the HORNET!?

Airflow styling cues on a breadbox with those silly oversize Wells-Fargo
stagecoach wheels. Reminds me of my wife's Honda Element. Not sure which is
uglier...
Onree
I meant which car.

on 2/16/06 10:23 PM, John W Rosa at JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx did write: