[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help needed!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@...>
wrote:

> You're gonna have to post a list. chances are someone out here has
the part or knows where it. These guys have been great, and no rip
offs  Oaul

BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@ wrote:

> > Happy parts hunting. I spent 2 years to find the parts to rebuild
the
> > interior in my orange 74 Hornet. It took parts from 7 cars from
all
> over
> > the lower 48 and from both ends of Canada just to build a
complete new
> > dash. I love the thrill of the hunt for parts. The owner of the
shop
> > that now does the work on my cars I can no longer do has a late
model
> > Camero and is building a 69 Firebird. He said he can't be bothered
> > hunting for the parts like I do. He just open's a catalog and
get's
> out
> > his credit card and order's what he needs. Like I have alway's
said
> any
> > one can build a Pford or Chebby but it takes a real man to build
an
> > AMC!!!! "Say Amen And AMC!!!!" Most of the parts for the Orange
car
> were
> > gotten from or from leads from people here at BAG.
> > "Doc"
> >> Now that is a story!! Yeppers!! When I started my L.U.V. truck
about
> 5 years ago, when I drug it home (MAN THE X WAS P.O.ed!! What are
you
> going to do with that hunk of junk?!!? when I packed my bags and
left,
> who tried to "steal" it!?) there were so many L.U.V.'s at the
wrecking
> yard I had my choice of parts.....NOW!!! I cant even find one and
when
> you do..theres nothing left of them. I wish that I had the space
and I
> would go and find a buy every AMC and every L.U.V. that i could get
my
> hands on and just sit on them. If you look at ebay they try to sell
> everything under the sun. I wouldnt "give" the parts away, but I
would
> sell them at a resonalble price. Thank you!!  I am now
> officially "LOOKING" for parts!!
>
> I know I need to post some "wanted adds" But my finacial situation
right now isnt the best... Spent all my money on my L.U.V. truck!!
AND that didnt take long either!!  LOL!!! What is money any way???
Right!! Besides its TOO DAMN COLD HERE!! Woke up this morning and the
temp was 8 above!!! WITH OUT THE WIND CHILL!!! BBRRRRRR!!! LOL!!

>         Automotive maintenance   Automotive radiators

Service.