Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What did YOU get for Valentines Day???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What did YOU get for Valentines Day???

Way cool Bill. Can I email my list to her????  Paul in Detroit

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not to "RUB" any thing or anyones nose in sumfin' but my Girlfriend got
me an old AMC Gremlin gas cap. Its off of a 1972 Grem and is in rather
good shape for sitting around for how many years....???? Has one small
dent in it and the color "ring" has lost its colors but that can be
repainted..The really good news??? Is what a deal that woman got for
the thing. Less than 20 bucks!! Look at one on ebay it went and is
going for over 60 bucks!! I am very happy!!
Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS