[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Help needed!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Happy parts hunting. I spent 2 years to find the parts to rebuild the
> interior in my orange 74 Hornet. It took parts from 7 cars from all
over
> the lower 48 and from both ends of Canada just to build a complete new
> dash. I love the thrill of the hunt for parts. The owner of the shop
> that now does the work on my cars I can no longer do has a late model
> Camero and is building a 69 Firebird. He said he can't be bothered
> hunting for the parts like I do. He just open's a catalog and get's
out
> his credit card and order's what he needs. Like I have alway's said
any
> one can build a Pford or Chebby but it takes a real man to build an
> AMC!!!! "Say Amen And AMC!!!!" Most of the parts for the Orange car
were
> gotten from or from leads from people here at BAG.
> "Doc"
>> Now that is a story!! Yeppers!! When I started my L.U.V. truck about
5 years ago, when I drug it home (MAN THE X WAS P.O.ed!! What are you
going to do with that hunk of junk?!!? when I packed my bags and left,
who tried to "steal" it!?) there were so many L.U.V.'s at the wrecking
yard I had my choice of parts.....NOW!!! I cant even find one and when
you do..theres nothing left of them. I wish that I had the space and I
would go and find a buy every AMC and every L.U.V. that i could get my
hands on and just sit on them. If you look at ebay they try to sell
everything under the sun. I wouldnt "give" the parts away, but I would
sell them at a resonalble price. Thank you!!  I am now
officially "LOOKING" for parts!!