Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody used Bulltear cam/dist gears?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anybody used Bulltear cam/dist gears?

Joe,
 I sell the gears from Bulltear. I also cary stock timming covers. The gears are fine I run them in my car.
 As for the anti walk kit... AMC already took care of that in their design. The lobs on the cam are at a slight angle so as to put pressure on the cam toward the back of the motor. It really can't walk forward. And if you want a little extra insurance just glue a nylon button to the end of the cam bolt. Put some clay on the bolt and put the timming cover on. Thake the cover back off and measure the clay at the bolt. That is how thick to make the nylon button.
 Did you get one of my aluminum oil pump kits yet?
 Davis 860-997-2732 cell

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone here used Bulltear.com camshaft and distributor gear sets?
Any experiences/issues...etc?? Anyone have any other quality setups
they can reccomend? I have a "Nick Alfano" anti-walk kit i'm installing
(incase that affects the Bulltear setup). Who actually manufactures
the AMC cam/dist gears? I asked Mc at Bulltear..but he didn't say? I
have a pair of his tall cast aluminum finned valve covers that i got
at the AMC Nationals in Cordova last year..VERY COOL. Look to be the
ones JT Payton manufactures. These are brand new..i traded a set of
used 291C heads for them! My 401 short block is at the shop getting
bored/balanced...etc.Getting excited!!!!!! I am SUPPOSED to get it
back from the shop in two weeks..WHHHEEEE! Hope to get it all
asembled and in my 72 Gremlin by April. Thanks,Joe