Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:JL Gremlins / SNOW! pic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:JL Gremlins / SNOW! pic

ooooo  Bummer!  Paul

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
O, I am afflicted
 Here is a pic of my yard at 9 am thismorning We are getin a wee bit o snow
 Davis

A VEGA??? Here I thought you were a GREMLIN  junkie. LOL
 Davis
naww i'll leave the Gremlin junkie affliction to you or Jerry Casper LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS