Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:JL Gremlins

Tathan,
 Checek your local hobby store. KB toys, Toys R Us, Walmart. Also listed on ebay.
 The white lightning is a limited edition that has real rubber wheels with white letters. Rare find if you get one.
 Haven't found any Johnny lightning Gremlins in my area yet so I got mine off ebay.
 Davis

nathan najdowski <polishpowersausage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
can anyone tell me where to find these? and whats the deal with the diffrent models of them?  and whats the deal with the white lightnings.

Nate