RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

. Don't know about you guys but I am glad it is like that
if I start going to cars shows and a bunch of Gremlins start showing up I
don't know what I would do. I think I would lose interest in a hurry. The
biggest reason I am into the hobby is because I know I will have the only car
like it there.
Terry

Terry,
 That is EXACTALLY why we are AMC freaks. Not only that, we are GREMLIN freaks!
 Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS