RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

I remember when AMC's were new. They didn't get any respect then so why do we
expect them to get any now. I graduated from high school in 68 and every one
got out of school and bought themselves a hot car. A lot of Mustangs, 442, GTO
and Cameros. There was only one person in our group that bought a Javelin. It
was a girl. While everyone told her it look good and it did we still thought
it was inferior to the big three. Now that was when they were new so why
should things have changed. Lets face all these shows and magazines are geared
up to sell to the guys who are buying and restoring the cars. For the most
part they are the baby boomers. They have grown up and now taking their
401K's, savings, retirement packages and investing it in the cars they either
own are wanted to own when they were kids. Don't think many of them were
dreaming about AMC's. Don't know about you guys but I am glad it is like that
if I start going to cars shows and a bunch of Gremlins start showing up I
don't know what I would do. I think I would lose interest in a hurry. The
biggest reason I am into the hobby is because I know I will have the only car
like it there.
Terry