Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New pictures

In a message dated 2/11/2006 1:16:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, route66rambler@xxxxxxxxx writes:
just posted a couple of pictures of the AMX-GT, so if you don't
know what we are talking about, now you can see it. I also put up a
catalog page for the VAM (Vehiculos Automotores de Mexico) Rambler
Gremlin. Just a nice pic of exterior/interior. Also a big Gremlin Guy.
Bart, I can't figure out how to delete photos, I want to delete
Photo2, of the good floor, out of my album.
everybody have a good one!
back to Nashin' on my Rambler,
mike
I'll take care of it