Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] amc on musclecar on spike tv

In a message dated 2/11/2006 6:45:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Feel free to settle for being treated like the red-headed
step-child if you like. I won't. Getting the facts wrong is
one thing. Making snide comments every chance they
get will never be acceptable to me. How would you feel
if you submitted a picture of your Gremlin to a magazine
and they ran it with the caption "Of course, it could be
worse. This could be YOUR car!" That's the face slap
they give with every smart-ass comment they make like
on today's show.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

oh if it was MY gremlin they'd get an earfull of my worse tempermental rages ever LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS