Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Aluminum Door Sill Restoration

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Aluminum Door Sill Restoration

Don't mention AMC as it would confuse most of the morons. Just say 88
Eagle. Das Mopar kept the Eagle name around for a few years after
absorbing AMC and used it on a north American made ricer, the Talon I
think.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Mention AMC to our local dealer and they all start scratching their heads!!!

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Brad my son checked for me last fall. I don't know what a full set costs
as they did not have the right ones I needed. I would have gotten an
employee discount because my son worked for them. My son no longer works
for them. Call up your local Mopar dealer and ask for a set for an 88
Eagle.. Grab them while they are still available.
"Doc"