Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LOOKING FOR GUY WITH 540 GREMLIN IN TEXAS!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] LOOKING FOR GUY WITH 540 GREMLIN IN TEXAS!

I don't know of anyone with a 540 Gremlin, but there is a Gremlin in the Cheek area with a  455 Buick. The owner actually lives in Port Arthur but keeps the car at his dad's.

Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS